"dalam jasad anak Adam ada seketul daging yang mana baik daging itu, baiklah seluruh anggota jasad. jika jahat, maka jahatlah seluruh anggota badan. ketahuilah..daging itu adalah hati"- al-hadis

7 Sept 2012

..written for My Creator


"I’m in such pressure and the only person that I want to talk to and can really understand is You. God, I don’t want to worry about things that might never happen or could happen, cause its all will eventually rest in your hand. Please know that I love you. You’re in my thoughts the first moment I open my eyes in the morning, I adore your creation, every little bit of it. God, I take life as a gift from you. I am only here, learning and trying my best only for You. I hold no grudge or jealousy towards anyone else because I know that You are fair, I have full faith on that.

"God, I believe in the good in people, I believe positively in Your creation. Though sometime it seems unbearable and I constantly make mistakes, You are always there to give the best for me and guide me, for this I am truly grateful. I have no complaints God, for I feel it in my heart a love for you so strong, and as I write it down these words just flow faster than I know, I don’t need to wait for the right time to get an inspiration, for you are my inspiration.

"God, sometime I feel such pain, such betrayal that I don’t know to whom I can trust and rely on. But thank you God for these experiences for you have always taught me and gave me challenges for me to improve and be a better person.

"Please know that, and I know that you already knew, I am entirely thankful. God, there is nothing on this earth, nor outside it that are too big for you, therefore nothing is impossible for me.


sesungguhnya (ost soleha) by ungu



No comments:

Post a Comment